Pumpkin spice is a big thing in the fall. I know this is news to you. I kid. I kid. The Makeup Mix-Up for October just wouldn’t be complete without a pumpkin spice look. I cannot wait to see what all of you come up with. This is sure to be a fun one!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation
NYX Wonder Stick for highlighting
Mary Kay Sunny Spice
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Buxom Champagne Pop – all over lid
Orange in NYX Avant Pop Art Throb – Outter lid and wing (using tape method)
Haute Chocolate – in the crease
Triple Fudge – on outter bottom lash line
Em Cosmetics Mascara on top
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara on bottom
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida
Doesn’t Miranda look like fall spice wrapped up into a gorgeous package? Her eye shadow pairs perfectly with those stunning lips.
Join us next week for Mod Mix. I know I’m going to be looking to Mad Men for my inspiration.
Link up rules:
1. Every Thursday, show up with your post featuring the makeup prompt for that week.
2. Follow your hosts. That’s me, Miranda, and any co-host we may have.
3. Add your look to the link up.
4. Check out the other people who’ve linked up and comment on at least three looks.
5. Leave a link to either mine or Miranda’s post in your own blog post.
Bonus! Share your look with us on social media using the hashtag #themakeupmixup so we can show you all kinds of social media love with lots of heart and smooching emoji’s.